Wednesday 30 September 2009

Dead Men's Dust paperback edition out tomorrow


Hi everyone, shameless Publicity time again, but, hey! I want people to read (and buy) my books.


Dead Men's Dust is released in mass market paperback tomorrow (1st October) in the UK.


The perfect gift for your husbands, dads, brothers, uncles, gramps, boyfriends - and for your wifes, mothers, sisters, aunties, girlfiends etc. And your friends, or even distant aquaintances. maybe even someone you don't know, but would like to. I think you're starting to get the message, huh?

2 comments:

Alan Griffiths said...

Nothing wrong with shameless publicity Matt. DMD is top of my list to buy. I don't normally buy hardback version due to the cost but there is something about the mass market paperback format that really appeals to me. Plus this looks a cracking read!

Author said...

Hope you like it Alan.