Sunday 5 July 2009

Top TRIO at TKnC




As a service to other aspring authors, I started my sister blog Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers to showcase peoples' hidden talents and to encourage feedback and criticism to help those authors out. TK'n'C has succeeded way beyond my early expectations (it gets more hits than my own blog goddamnit!) and has attracted some amazing new writers and their work.


Today I have posted three new tales from the pens of Eric Beetner, Christopher Grant and Lee Hughes. Why not skip on over via the link and see what I'm talking about.


The back catalogue is awesome as well, so why not stay awhile?


Matt

3 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

A great selection of talent. Eric beetner is one of my fave writers and it's a wonderful story.Christopher has created a great protagonist and as for Lee, well, bloody hell, how does he doe it? So prolific and SO good!

Author said...

Totally agree.

There is some great talent out there - including you, Paul - who deserve to be read and appreciated by a far wider audience. I'm chuffed to bits to be a part of getting these stories out there.

Unknown said...

Here, here.

I'm back from Greece and have taken the baton from Matt, so after I've checked out this trio I'll be posting those in the pipeline.