Monday 6 October 2008

Bouchercon - Charmed to Death

Hey all,
if I have any readers from the USA looking in on this blog, just a heads up for you that I will be attending the Bouchercon in Baltimore, Maryland. This will be my first time attending a crime/thriller/mystery writers' convention and it's apparently one of the largest in the world. There are some great writers appearing at the convention, including Lee Child, Mark Billingham, John Connolly, Val MacDermid, Andrew Gross, and many, many more (too many great names to list here). I'm really excited about meeting some of my personal heroes as well as meeting fans of our genre. For my UK readers, I will be attending the Crimefest in Bristol and also the Harrogate Crime festival, both next year (dates to follow) where I will be appearing on panels. There is also a possibility that I will be attending the Thrillerfest in New York next year as well. Plenty of opportunities to speak to people. If anyone is attending any of these events, why not come up and say Hi.
Speak soon
Matt

No comments: