Saturday 8 May 2010

When I'm not writing books...

...I'm usually writing short stories.

There are some that I'd like to sell, or have published in the mainstream. Then there are others that I do purely for the fun of it. Maybe I've mentioned before, but as well as crime thrillers, I'm also a big fan of horror, dark fiction (sorry not the girlie-vamp-type, but the dark stuff that transcends crime and horror) and humorous crime. When I've got one of those heads on I write under the pseudonym of Vallon Jackson - just about the worst kept secret on the blogosphere - and I usually have a ball.

I've posted VJ's stories (not all but some) over at Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers, but to make things easier for you, I've now added a sidebar on this site with links to all my favourites. I hope you'll take the time and have a read of some (if not all) of them.

The PIE SAGA is ongoing - expect more episodes of the Wile E. Coyote Killer's ham-handed attempts at murdering his nemesis Robert the Red in future.

With the other stories I've placed a hint - Crime, Horror or Humorous - next to them. But it isn't easy, because they usually transcend those titles. Enjoy. And do let me know what you think.

I've also started to gather together a couple of 'Matt Hilton' stories which you might also enjoy, and there's links to them in the sidebar as well.

No comments: