Wednesday 26 May 2010

More from the Crimefest photo album...and a mini-competition

                                                                                                     
The first person to name ALL of the authors depicted in the photos above wins a signed 'proof copy' of the USA edition of Judgment and Wrath. Clue: one male, and two of the females are not writers, but which ones? Persons depicted in the photos are not allowed to enter for obvious reasons and to make things slightly more difficult you have to spell the names exactly as they appear on the authors' books.


5 comments:

Lee Hughes said...

I know one of them names, bar yours. It's easy to tell the non-writers from the writers I reckon. Top one, the woman is the writer as she's sat like she should be centre pic and the bloke is trying his damndest to get into shot.

2nd pic I reckon the blokes the writers, he's formed the pose of a man used to having proper photies taken.

Third one, the lady on the right is a writer next to a grinning machine and his delightful wife.

Author said...

And you're not wrong in your summation...now, who knows the names of all four authors in the pics? (another clue: I'm the grinning machine mentioned by Lee).

Unknown said...

I know 'em all except for the lady in the first photo, but she does look familiar... dammit... hmm...

Anonymous said...

Can I enter :))

Anonymous said...

hey its me, the one sitting next to that grinning bloke and his lovely wife, but this thing says I'm anonymous.
Help!