Saturday 28 November 2009

The Daily Telegraph names Joe Hunter in it's books for Christmas list
























Sorry, but at time of writing the website link is down. But anyway, Joe Hunter's two outings get a mention (Dead Men's Dust and Judgement and Wrath) in Jeremy Jehu's round-up of the thriller books available for Christmas. I'm not sure of the context where both mine and Sean Black's Lockdown are used in a pop at Lee Child, but I'm still very grateful for the mention. It is lovely to see me, Sean Black and Jeremy Duns - both guys I respect thoroughly and whose books I've mentioned previously - all get a mention. We all debuted this year, and I for one feel part of a little brotherhood with both these guys, notwithstanding the fact we're all ITW Debut Authors classmates.

4 comments:

David Barber said...

Hi Matt. Well deserved, they are great books. They are well worthy of being on anyones christmas wish list. Obviously they won't be on mine, as I have them, but I will definately be looking at the books by Jeremy Duns and Sean Black.
Best wishes, David.

Author said...

Both of them are very good books. Jeremy's book, Free Agent, is a new spin on the Spy thriller, while Sean's book, Lockdown, is an action thriller about an elite bodyguard. Both excellent reads.

Author said...

Both books are excellent reads, that I thoroughly enjoyed. Jeremy's book, Free Agent, is a new spin on the spy thriller, while Sean's, Lockdown, is an action thriller about an elite bodyguard.

Author said...

Excuse the double post, dunno how that happened. But these books are worthy of mentioning twice!