Wednesday 4 February 2009

Crimefest Bristol 14-17 May 2009 - Panel announcements


I'm pretty excited having received announcement of the panels that I will be sitting on at Crimefest in Bristol.

Quite appropriately I am on a debut authors panel named PICK UP ON SOUTH STREET - alongside other new names such as Alison Bruce, Steven Hague, M.R.Hall, and jenni Mills, with Aly Monroe moderating. This will be taking place at 09.30 on Sunday 17th May 2009.

I am thrilled to be on the panel above, but more than that I'm also sitting on another panel called BORN TO KILL and this concerns where a character is special-forces trained. On this panel I am up alongside some greats including Adrian Magson, E.V. Seymour and Zoe Sharp, all writers who are respected international 'big name' writers. Ruth Dudley Edwards is the moderator for this one, which takes place at 12.00 on Friday 15th May.

If you have missed any of these awesome writers, just put their names into your search engine and see what comes up. I guarantee that you will be as thrilled as I am.
Alternatively, click the title line above to go to the Crimefest website where you can see all the participating writers etc with links to their websites.

Matt

No comments: