Saturday 14 February 2009

Borders - Murder March

A week long crime writers event is being staged at Borders Book Shop at the Team Valley store, Gateshead during the first week of March. I'm delighted to have been invited by the very succesful crime writer, Sheila Quigley, who is fast becoming the Richard and Judy of the north east. Sheila's expertise has been sought in organising this event and also to recommend a good reading list.
I am going to be attending on Thursday 5th March between 6.30 and 8 p.m. alongside the woman named as 'the female James Patterson', Lee Weeks. Lee's book, The Trafficked was/is a huge bestseller and she is going to be a big name for the future. Sheila is moderating the discussion. I am looking forward to this one. My first panel. it will be strange in that my book won't have been published by then, but it will be good to meet readers and to talk about my books. Can't wait.

For further info on the event, click the title link above and then go to Events.

No comments: