Tuesday 19 August 2008

For those of you new to my writing

Hi everyone. For all of you who haven't been to my space, I was keeping a blog there, but from now on I'll be concentrating on this one. Do please keep taking a look at my space as I will update periodically but this is where you will find me mainly from now on. You can find my space at www.matthiltonbooks.spaces.live.com if you want to read what I've been up to until now.

In a nut shell, I have got a five book deal with Hodder and Staughton in UK territories and with William Morrow and Company (Harper Collins) in US territories. The first book, Dead men's Dust will be released across both areas in June 2009 with further books to follow every 6 months. Book 2, Judgement and Wrath will be out around December 2009.

I have written Books 1 and 2 and am well into book 3. I will be posting the covers for book 1 very soon on my website at www.matthiltonbooks.com

Hope this is enough to be getting on with
best wishes
Matt

No comments: