Wednesday 2 January 2019

It has been a while...

It has been a while since last I looked in on my blog. Hefty slap on my wrist self-administered. I thought it was about time that I brought you up to speed on some of my writing that you might have missed in the meantime.

In regards Joe Hunter, Marked For Death, the 12th book in the series is now available in ebook, hardback and paperback editions. 

The Tess Grey and Nicolas 'Po' Villere series continues to grow, with book 5 in the series False Move to be published on 31st January 2019, with an ebook to follow.

I also started a new series, a crime and supernatural cross-over, with DARKE, and this is now available in ebook, paperback and also as an audio download read by Julia Barrie.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

When is the next joe hunter book goibg to be written?

Author said...

I'm currently working on a standalone thriller, but I should then get back to Hunter's next adventure after that. Hopefully it will be written by the end of the year and published soon after. Thanks for your interest. Matt

Karen Paul said...

Your blog is so beautiful, I have been so busy lately about life but let me share with you all about my health life experience with the great herbal traditional doctor that saved the life of mine and my dear husband.
I was suffering from a deadly disease herpes and diabetes and i went through alot trying to get better each everyday of my life until I came across a testimony on blogs someone telling good about Dr Jekawo, a traditional herbal doctor that cure all kind of disease such as: herpes,diabetes,epilepsy,cancer,hpv,lupus,degenerative disease,shingles,erectile dysfunction also bring back ex,leukemia,fibroid and other spiritual consultations, I contacted him via drjekawo@gmail.com then he prepared the herbal medicines and send to me which takes 21 days treatment that cured my diabetes and herpes completely,I'm so grateful with the help he rendered to me therefore I promised to share his great works.
Thank you and I hope this could save someone else out there.
Karen Paul
South Carolina.