Monday 28 April 2014

Blood Bath

I'm an author, but I'm also a reader. I've mentioned before that both my writing and reading tastes span a few genres, and I'm never happier than when two genres collide. I love crime fiction with a slightly occult or supernatural tilt. Therefore I'm a huge fan of John Connolly's Charlie Parker series, and equally of Stephen Leather's Jack Nightingale series. I'm still a bit of a fan boy at heart, and recently I was approached by Stephen Leather and asked if I'd like to contribute to an anthology of short fiction he was putting together, featuring none other than his Jack Nightingale character. OK, so I jumped at the opportunity. Stephen showed me the cover image, and the title and let me loose to create my own story, which of course I did. The anthology is now available in ebook format (all major platforms), and alongside my story are others by Alex Shaw, Andrew Peters, Conrad Jones, Lynette Waterman, Robert Waterman, and of course Nightingale's creator himself, Stephen Leather. Check it out: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JYHM36Y/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_-6Ixtb166TMZE


No comments: