Monday 2 May 2011

New Joe Hunter Site

http://joehunterbooks.wordpress.com/

Folks, I have taken the decision to close down my sister blog Joe Hunter's Fixers as it was not being used as I would have wished. But all is not lost, it has been reborn Phoenix-like as a new Wordpress site aptly named JOE HUNTER BOOKS.

I will be transferring some of the better posts from the defunct Fixers site across there, and adding lots of new Joe Hunter stuff.

This is to separate Joe-centric news from all the general writing and rigmarole that goes on here. I hope you'll visit and make it a regular stopping off point along during your browsing.

See all you Fixers across there, OK?

4 comments:

sbobet said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching osbo
sbo
n Yahoo News. Do you have any tips

sbobet said...

on how sbo
sbo
to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve

sbobet said...

would have wished. But all is not lost, it has been reborn Phoenix-like as a nesbo
sbo
w Wordpress site aptly named JOE HUNTER

Bree Bites said...

Thank yyou for this